Gmail blog

Thanks to Stephen Downes for this:

It seems that someone has turned his gmail account
into blog
authoring software
.

There followed a discussion on Slashdot that caused such a commotion that the gmail blog was turned off, but the author plans to reinstate it once the fuss has died down.

There's a lot of interest related to Google's gmail accounts because of the space they provide for free (1GB), the organisational aspects, search facilities, and akso the anti-spam element. I have been trying out gmail and I am very impressed with it. Unfortunately, it's in a beta (testing) phase and is open to new members by invitation only. However, I have lots of invitations, so if anyone wants one, just leave a comment on this post and I'll send you an invite.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:09 pm

    It's yours Mike. I hope you enjoy it

    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:41 am

    Hi, I would like to get a gmail account, would you please send me an invitation.

    Thanks,
    Kamal
    kingoflotus@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:26 am

    You should find gmail invites in your mailboxes!

    Enjoy them

    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:24 pm

    Can I please have a gmail invite pleaseeeee.... My email id is google@america.hm

    Thanks in advance,
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I was wondering why my gmail inbox doesn't have the chat icon, while it had appeared automaticcaly on many of my friends'. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney